The ad networks that we work with make us say this stuff:
“You” and “your” refers to each user of the site. “We,” “us” and “our” refers to Attack of the Cute, the owner and operator of this site
This site is intended for use only by adults who are 18 years or older. By accessing and using this site, and by uploading content to this site, you are confirming that you are an adult.
Submission of Content
Attack of the Cute does not produce any content. All content is produced by the users of the site.
By submitting content of any kind to this site (collectively, “Content”), you are confirming and agreeing to be bound by all of the following terms and provisions:
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. You are the sole author and owner of all rights in and to the Content (including words, images, sounds, etc.), and you are fully empowered to grant us the rights to use the Content as provided below without the knowledge, consent or approval of any third party.
3. You reserve all rights in the Content subject only to the rights licensed to us as set forth below.
4. You hereby grant to us the non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable right to (a) adapt, edit and generally use and exploit all and/or any portion of the Content, alone and/or in combination with other content of any and all kinds whatsoever; (b) create and exploit derivative works of any and all kinds based on and/or embodying the Content; © distribute, publish, sell, display, store, exhibit, transmit, perform, broadcast, and generally exploit any and/or all of the foregoing; (d) use your name, image and likeness in connection with any and/or all of the foregoing; and (e) authorize others to do so. The foregoing rights may be exercised by us and/or our licensees, successors and assigns, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
5. You hereby represent and warrant to us and our licensees, successors and assigns that the Content does not and will not invade, impair and/or infringe the rights of, and/or otherwise injure or damage, any third party (including, by way of example only, under the laws of copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy, and/or defamation), and the use of the Content will not expose us to any expense, loss or liability of any kind whatsoever.
6. You waive any right to compensation of any kind or in any amount in connection with the use of the rights granted to us above.
7. The rights you have granted to us in the Content may be freely assigned or sublicensee by us to, and your representations and warranties will inure to the benefit of, our licensees, successors and assigns.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
The ad networks that we work with make us say this stuff too:
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
This part is for the paranoid:
(still not rich.)